Are you owed any unclaimed money?

Are you owed any unclaimed money?

Did you know the NSW government holds unclaimed money in account that you can claim back if it belongs to you?

This unclaimed money includes wide range of payments including dividends, interest, overpaid money (such as Energy Australia or Ausgrid), unpresented cheques, superannuation and more.

We did a quick test with a sample of clients this morning and found a number that were owed money they were unaware of.

To do a search, follow this link to the OSR website and simply enter your name. You can also try the name of a company or trust you control.

Search and claim unclaimed money 

Let us know if you have any success.


Leave a comment