Self Managed Super Funds
Your self managed superannuation fund is a significant part of your life, your wealth and your future. A Squared Advisers provide a range of services to superannuation fund trustees from assisting with fund establishment to administering, auditing and winding up a fund.
Where you have a financial planner, A Squared Advisers work collaboratively with them to deliver a co-ordinated and timely service. For those trustees who prefer to truly DIY our software packages can offer you real time data on your cash, listed and property investments.
All of our service offerings are fixed price and agreed up front so you don’t incur surprise bills. Day-to-day accounting and taxation support is included in the agreement so you’re not charged for picking up the phone. Fixed price quotes can be obtained online immediately from click the icon above or below.
To ensure an independent audit is achieved A Squared Advisers do not audit the funds we administer, instead we facilitate the audit process on your behalf with specialist SMSF auditors.
A Squared Advisers SMSF service offering includes:
- Fund establishment
- Fund financial statement and income tax (annual return) preparation
- Full fund administration including mail house facility
- Pension establishment and documentation
- Member benefit payment documentation
- SMSF audit (or facilitation of independent audit for administration clients)
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Technical advice around Complying Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Fund wind up